What to Expect
Reinforce your basic Calypso programming in this second series of hands-on lessons.
We will cover how to:
- Build on the tools you learned in Basic Program 1
- Change the toolbar icons
- Create a polyline scan
- Measure radii
- Adjust circle scan parameters
- Measure part length and width
- Measure depths
- Report flatness & parallelism
- Generate graphical form plots
- Understand the Run Window
- And other useful tips!
Got questions about this course? Email us at [email protected]