What to Expect
If you're a new Calypso programmer and you need to get up and running fast, then you came to the right place!
In this course, you will learn a variety of skills needed to put together a fully-functional basic CMM program.
We will cover how to:
- Import and manipulate a CAD model
- Change the CAD model orientation and appearance
- Set up the Base Alignment
- Set up Clearance Planes
- Create features from CAD
- Adjust probing strategy
- Report diameters & position
- Report distances
- Apply scan filters
- Run the program with a manual alignment
Got questions about this course? Email us at [email protected]