What to Expect
Enrich your Calypso skills in this series of hands-on lessons.
We will cover how to:
- Measure Profile with single points, cylinders and 2D curves
- Construct a circle from existing Curve points
- Construct theoretical lines
- Reduce runtime by using sub-clearance planes
Check a chamfer accurately with a CAD section line
- Create a slot feature
- Set scanning filter and outlier options
- Evaluate tight-tolerance diameters in different ways
- Report position relative to a multi-feature datum reference
- And other useful tips!
Got questions about this course? Email us at [email protected]